HygiMed proudly presents the new BYD Healthcare Particulate Respirator mask which offers a secure facial fit, high filtration efficiency and four-point elastic head straps for prolonged use comfort.
BYD Particulate Respirator Foldable Mask
- Disposable, non-sterile Mask with four-point elastic head straps for a superior mask fit.
- Specialised molded mask provides a tight fit without compromising breathability and comfort.
- Non-latex components are preferred by those with sensitive skin.
- BYD mask has maximum barrier protection against particles – Pass FFP2 NR.
- Fluid resistance of 160mmHg.
- Requires fit-testing and must be adjusted to face to provide the intended effectiveness.
|1-20 CARTONS||21-100 CARTONS||101+ CARTONS|
|Buy Online||To request bulk order discounts or order samples, contact our team||To request bulk order discounts or order samples, contact our team|
- ASTM F-2100 Level 3
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84
Hospital and medical, emergency rooms, ICU and trauma areas, infectious disease testing. Also suitable to any environments with high exposure to dust, fumes, mists or vapours.
Filter Included: No Inhalation Resistance (mm of H20): < 35 mm Pass
Exhalation Resistance (mm of H20): < 25 mm Pass
NaCl Filtration Efficiency (%): <1%
Total Inward Leakage (%): < 8% Pass
Face seal/ Nose foam: Nose wire / foam
Respirator Style: Flat Fold
Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards: P2
Standards/Approvals: ASTM F-2100 Level 3, AS/NZS1716:2012, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and NIOSH 42 CFR 84
Filter performance: >95%
Fabric: Four layer, non-woven polypropylene fabric
Nose Clip: Aluminum
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Carton Size: 78.5 x 30 x 48.5cm
Units Per Box: 20
Boxes Per Carton: 48
Carton Gross Weight: 11.5kg
Cartons Container: 20ft: 240 cartons / 24,000 pce; 40ft: 600 cartons / 60,000 pce
Carton Markings: BYD Care
Shelf Life: Two Years
Country Of Origin: China
Bulk Wholesale Enquires
For wholesale product enquiries and orders, please contact a HygiMed Sales Representative on 1300 35 22 61 or email [email protected]